Friday, May 29, 2015

Believe.....Kids Edition

If you remember a while back, I did a review on Believe by Randy Frazee. Love this book, especially when I go through the hard days (they have come) where I question myself and everything I believe and why I believe it, Believe is there to help ground me.


Well Randy Frazee has come out with Believe for Kids. It is aimed at the preteen years (8-12 years old) when children start to question everything. I requested this book for our oldest daughter who turns 8 this summer. She always has questions about God and Jesus and Heaven so I thought this would be good for her as the book address each one in its own chapter and even has discussion questions at the end of each chapter to help reinforce what she reads.

Thus far Kay, loves the book. She took it to Wednesday night at church (we go for marriage class and the kids get to socialize with the other families' children). 

She reads it constantly and I am thrilled. As a mom, a Christ following mom, this does my heart good as I want to give her the necessary tools to choose Jesus for herself and have a relationship with Him for herself. 

The goal as parents is to not only raise our children into productive adults but also to raise them into God-fearing adults.



{FYI: I received this book as a member of BookLookBloggers in return for my HONEST review. These are my words and my views.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...